Have you ever forgot to get someone a gift until the last few days of Christmas? I have. A lot. Here are some ways to get last minute gifts.
If you have a ride:
- Get a ride to a mall and buy a small gift and have the store gift wrap it for you
Don’t have money?
- Ask one of your parents to bring you and a friend shopping. Once you get to the mall ask your parents for lunch money and use the money to buy a gift.
Don’t have a ride?
- Look around your room for a present. If it’s for one of your friends, look at your clothes that you haven’t worn in a long time and wrap it.
- Look through your books, if they like books.
- Looking for young children, look through your childhood toys and wrap them up.
Hope that this helped!