It’s 2013!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Time to make and break those new years resolutions. Like not shopping so much. I am defiantly going to break that one. Anyway, this post is about Vintage and Consignment stores in Marin.
- The Vintage Flamingo in downtown San Anselmo. Thee Vintage Flamingo has lots of great jewelry, hats and scarves. Some of their things are a little pricey, but they are still awesome!
- whatpoppywants located on 1106 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA 94939. whatpoppywants sells lots of women’s clothes, shoes and so much more. It is a Vintage and Consignment store, as well as a thrift store. The prices are great!
- Diamonds In the Rough, located on 448 Miller Ave Mill Valley, CA 94941. Diamond In the Rough is a great store to get high end brands for less. They sell great jewelry and clothes. Their prices are great and will give your wardrobe a champagne look.
- Encore, located on 11 Mary St San Rafael, CA 94901. Encore clothes range from Italian wool sweaters to US-made cotton and linen blouses. it is an upscale consignment store, and you can score some great bargains!!!!
- The Beach House in Fairfax. I love the Beach House. They have great jewelry and nicknacks. Their clothes are awesome, sometimes pricey, but you can get great deals on the sale racks!!! Their nicknacks range from great scented candles to beautiful bird coat hooks.
- Shermans General Store in downtown Fairfax. Shermans is a great place to buy jewelry. Other than jewelry, they have scarves, shoes (rain boots and flip flops) socks, coat hooks, candles, calenders, posters, cards and toys. They have the best flip flops ever! Havaianas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Herban Garden in downtown Fairfax. They have a great organic make up selection. Everything thing in the Herban Garden is alt least one of these thing: organic, fair trade, sustainably harvested, handmade or recycled. They have a large selection of amazing jewelry. They also sell bed sheets, throw pillows, amazing hand quilted quilts, candles, cups, and so much more. I love this store!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!